- Promote IRMAA and its impact education to the public.
- Provide objective and unbiased advice without regard to product sales and commissions/revenues.
- Respect and ensure confidentiality of all client information.
- All sensitive identifying information such as Social Security numbers may not be transmitted via e-mails or the internet without appropriate security measures or authorization by client.
- Treat all clients with integrity and respect and professionalism.
Honest and fair communications to the public.
- Continue IRMAA education to retain competence.
- Maintain professionalism in all aspects of providing service to clients and peers in regards to IRMAA information.
- Demonstrate exemplary professional conduct.
Advisor may not disparage IRMAA Certified Planner and or information contained within the designation.
- When working with clients/investors, divulge all fees, including referral fees and disclose all conflicts of interest.
- The IRMAA Certified Planner Program grants a Certificate to those who complete the course and pass the assessment. Certificate holders are allowed to state or advertise that they hold or have earned the IRMAACP Certificate if approved by the certificate holder’s compliance department.
IRMAACP Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct
Submit a Complaint
If you would like to report misuse of the IRMAACP designation or feel that a designee is in violation of our Code of Conduct, please contact us using the form below.